Open Sun 11/10, 1-4. This storied, renovated residence is where George Washington spent his last 4th of July in 1798 when it was a tavern. Sited on the 3rd largest parcel in Old Town, the half acre lot offers a secluded retreat of spectacular beauty. Historical details are perfectly united w/modern conveniences. 2 car gar, pool and det carriage house/office. Financing avail.