How to sign up for "Saved Search" email alerts
Ok, so this is how it works.
Email alerts for new listings and price drops according to your search criteria.
Email alerts for changes to your favorite listings.
- Step 1: Make sure you are registered (front page) and logged in.
- Step 2: Conduct a search on FranklyMLS.com, for example: Arlington Condos
- Step 3: In the middle of the page there is a button that says "Save Current Search", press it. DONE
You will now get alerts for any new Arlington Condos listings, and price drops, in your price range.
Below the search results, it will list all of your saved searches. You can delete them there.
- Step 1: After signing up (see above) and After doing a search, look to the left of the 30-100 homes listed.
- Step 2: click on the HEART symbol (&hearts) to the left of the home you wish to watch.
Might look like this: &hearts AR7483574   $510,000   $525,000   $460,000
- Click on the Add to Favorites next to the "status" of the home when looking at 1 home on the page.
You are done!
- Your favorites will then be listed on the top of the search page. If your list of homes gets too big, feel free to click HIDE so the homes won't get in the way of your data. You can also delete these homes (click the x) on the far left of the favorite homes list (also on the far right you can ROUTE the homes and Export the data).
- You will get a notification if that home changes their price, remarks, if a buyer agent has reviewed the home, and even when it goes under contract and when it sells (including sold price).
- These results are sent in a cell phone friendly format with a link to the full listing details and a link to the cell friendly (smaller photos) details page.
Want to completely LOGOUT and Clear all Cookies? Click on www.FranklyMLS.com/clear
Email feedback and typos to: feedback @ FranklyRealty (dot) NET
Sorry this page is so ugly, but I (Frank, the owner of FranklyMLS) made it quickly. The programmers and designers are too busy working on great new features, so I just knocked it out. Hope you don't mind!